What is Essential is Invisible to the Eye
"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is Invisible to the eye." Antoine de Saint-Exupery
This is an interesting part of the book "The Little Prince" where the Prince was crying about his rose and talking to his new friend the fox. The Prince was sad because he thought his rose was unique, but now knows better because he has seen a row of rose bushes and many more roses. The fox explains that his rose is unique because of the relationship between them. That relationship is the bond of the heart which of course can not be seen by the eye. These bonds are the ones that come with feelings of responsibility and love. These are the greatest bonds on the planet, truly essential.
Then there are those things that in no way shape or form can be compared with people, relationships, or love but essentials nonetheless, making our days easier and more enjoyable. Here are five and they happen to be not just visible but also very appealing to the eye.
1. The most perfect on trend piece that you searched all over for and can't stop wearing...
I really love this embroidered tiger navy and white satin bomber. It's fully lined with rope piping on the sleeves and I am obsessed by how luxurious it feels. The contrasting red and navy stripes really add a lot of sporty pizazz! It's actually on sale right now at https://www.knvaz.com/. Are you following
http://instagram.com/knvazfun? I am and I'm amazed at the constant new selection and affordable prices!
2. A beautiful timepiece with creative flair, elegance and an awesome affordable price.
3. The most perfectly well made water bottles with designs inspired by the way we live today. Truly the beauty "essentials" that will change the way you hydrate forever.
Check out the whole collection of fashionable water bottles http://instagram.com/mybkr!
4. So true, right ? Do you always find more and more fabulous styles and designs and can't stop buying more and more? Me too! Did you notice my sunlasses here and in my recent instastories? So unbelievably affordable so you can buy more and more and more http://instagram.com/sunglass.la !
This bomber is a lot different that what I wear on a daily basis and I actually haven't worn one since the 7th grade. However I definitely will be wearing it in the next couple of months, especially when out at the park or field for sporting events.
5. Finding treats and snacks your kids and their friends will enjoy out on the baseball or soccer field that are also healthy!
What are your "essentials " right now ? I'd love to hear from you!
Thank you so much for visiting the blog. I hope you found it worthwhile and hope you know how much I appreciate your time and attention! I've learned so much from connecting with so many of you !