Ten Little Things
I've always loved this quote: As I was sitting in the park today, with the sun shining, and seeing so many happy and healthy children playing and laughing, I was reminded of it.
I thought , well, there are so many things to be grateful for right now , at this moment , I couldn't even write a blog post about them , it would be too long.
Then I thought I could if I limit it to ten.
So, here goes, ten little things I'm grateful for , in no particular order:
1. thredUP.com - website for used, high quality clothes for woman and kids , where I found this Gap brand dress for less than $20.00.
2.This little sample of W.O.W. Wipe Out Wrinkles by ItWorks ,sent to me by the lovely @nicolecalifornia/ Instagram. It's lightweight and feels great , smoothing out my face, just in time for pictures!
3. Savers , where I found this denim jacket last summer for $6.00 ! Thank you, Jen Pierce, for taking me there and finding the jacket and making me try it on! If this was a list of 10 BIG things , you would be at the top - xoxo !
4. Our Public Library : We have a fabulous library in Johnston, Rhode Island. The children's librarian, Meri Carney,is constantly providing fun, educational programs and events for all ages.
Today was The Mohr Medieval Faire and we had a great time. Ms.Meri was certainly dressed appropriately !
There was so much to do and learn -
5. Libraries , in general , and the time to sit on a park bench and explore new books:
6. Being able to simply 'Hang Around.'
7. Del's Lemonade Trucks everywhere you go in RI :
8. Strawberry Season
9.No- Bake Recipes !
Although I love to bake, sometimes I just want to assemble:
10. Gemini Season ;)
Thanks , friends , for allowing me to share with you these ten little things I'm grateful for right now.
Hope you find yourself inspired to:
What little things are you appreciating today ?